61. Because of the economic recession, many small businesses are having difficulty ______ their budget.
A. manage B. managing
C. to manage D. management
62. In ______ with the government and central bank forecasts, consumer prices in 2014 grew 2.7 percent from a year earlier, government figures showed Friday.
A. compatible B. compliance C. agreement D. line
63. Visitors to the Canadian History Museum should use the side entrance while the front entrance ______.
A. is renovating B. is being renovated
C. has renovated D. has been renovated
64. Initial reports from the second quarter show that our production has risen by 20 percent since the ______ year.
A. previous B. consecutive C. following D. partial
65. All human beings have a comfortable zone regulating the ______ they keep from someone they talk with.
A. distance B. scope C. range D. boundary